Wednesday, July 28, 2010

meet anna

I thought it might be a good idea to introduce to you the girls I call my roommates.
They're pretty fun.
I thought we'd start with Anna.

Meet Anna.


Apparently Anna doesn't allow pictures to be taken of her by herself.
So, meet Brian, Anna's boyfriend.
This picture is a little old, but these are the same earrings she wore yesterday, so it's kind of like I just took it.

Anna thinks on a different level, at least that's what a numerologist told her in line at Sweet CeCe's and she reminds us of that "fact" most days.
Anna and I got to know each other better our junior year of college.
I think this was our first picture together.


In the last two years I have loved getting to know her, laughing with her, and sharing in our faith together.
If you haven't met this girl yet, she's a pistol.
She keeps things exciting and keeps things real.
She is one of the funniest people I know.
And if you ever need someone to just sit on the floor and cry with you, she'll do it.
Love this girl.
So thankful for her friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment