Sunday, August 15, 2010

my roommate roommate

Meet Rachel.

Or as Anna deemed her within our first few days here, "Rach Face."


Isn't she cute?
Rachel and I grew up 20 minutes away from each other, but never met until late in our college years.
She endured two years of nursing school with me.
This included a trip to Ecuador and some interesting community clinicals that I would not have made it through had she not been my clinical buddy.


Now she is my roommate roommate...meaning we share 200 square feet upstairs.
In just a few short weeks we have already laughed more than you would think possible.
She is quickly becoming one of my favorite people
and is one of the best story-tellers I know.
So thankful to have her here.

And in keeping with tradition...


Mr. George Randolph Brown.

1 comment:

  1. So glad I got to finally meet Rachel in real life and... blog life(?)

    ReplyDelete